Prince Harry was “all in” for hosting a late-night US TV show before talks stalled last minute, a report has claimed.
The 38-year-old was said to have been locked in negotiations to host Saturday Night Live last year.
A TV source told Page Six: “I know that Harry was all in, he was really serious about doing it — and it would have been great fun as promo for the book.
SNL producers have been after Harry for a while.
“Everyone on the show was really into the idea, and people would definitely have tuned in.”
Another industry insider added: “There’s always lots of names in the mix, but Harry was definitely a name being discussed.”
It is not known why the father-of-two could not reach an agreement with SNL.
*This story has not been edited by The Infallible staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.