Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly “expected” to attend the King’s Coronation in May, as the Palace have been told to start planning for their appearance. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have, so far, remained tight-lipped about their appearance at the ceremony, which will take place on May 6. The date also happens to be their son Archie’s fourth birthday.
Staff organising logistics for the historic occasion have been instructed to include the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in their programme for May 6, sources have said.
Insiders caution that there has been no word yet that the couple have formally accepted King Charles’s invitation, which their spokesman revealed was recently sent to them in California “by email”.
MORE TO FOLLOW…
*This story has not been edited by The Infallible staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.